Sign in to follow this  
TheRedBadger

Missing Textures at Kai Tak

Hi there,

I've had these textures missing from the 9Dragons Kai Tak scenery.

attachment.php?attachmentid=139165&d=135

Generally what people have said to do is "follow the instructions 100% down and you shouldn't have problems", but that hasn't been any use for me; that's just telling me to "do everything right", but what am I not getting right? I followed the instructions 100% down, but I still get this problem. I did have VHHH inactive and uninstalled, as well as the Hong Kong photoscenery unchecked in the scenery library, and have the 3 folders in that library in the correct priority order.

If I had to guess what the source of this problem was, it would be that the textures may be there where they need to be, but they are not being called out by some file (perhaps a cfg file, although I doubt there's such a file that has all the textures called).

Thanks!

Quote from previous posts.and there is talk of a update in "9dv2-1.zip"' check it out! 

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by mav316 viewpost-right.png
I think it had to do with running the installer without extracting the files first! I think this is what Mandeomangolf did as well to get it to work! For some reason the extracted installer with the Nine Dragons logo installed the program properly and I got the thumbs up after it completed the installation biggrin.png

Thanks very much Opaplano and Mandeomangolf (dude get a shorter name lol) your assistance is much appreciated!

Update on this scenery!!!!!!!!!!!!! i downloaded both the V2 and the V2 Update and it looks perfect all the textures are in their rightful buildings so perhaps you need to reinstall!