Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

Liveries not showing in FSX aircraft - revisted

Guest JustanotherPilot

This problem has been posted before but I can't seem to find a fix for my issue. My FSX PMDG 737NGXW/L liveries were previously displayed in the FSX 'Show all variations' UNTIL I added my last livery. I no find that none of the 737ngx liveries show. However they are shown in the PMDG Ops Livery scetion. I removed this latest livery BUT now, the other liveries  no longer show. I'm also having the same problem with FSX:SE.

These images best describe the problem. I have installed the livery using the Ops center livery manager and a manual install.. still no joy. ALL aircraft .cfgs are correct with no syntax errors.

Anyone able to help please?

fsx%20selection_zps5uzhqu3s.jpg

pmdg%20ops_zpsfuepj5z7.jpg

Full name on all posts in the PMDG forums please.

Sure looks like the aircraft cfg file is the problem... I'm a little concerned you said "ALL aircraft .cfgs are correct" and there is only one cfg file for the type.  How did you remove a livery?

When you restart the OC, does it give any notifications?

The first two enteries in the Livery Manager shown above appear to be the same livery, is that an error?

Dan Downs KCRP