Sign in to follow this  
oafp

Problemas FSX with windows 10

Hello my friends:

My PC had Windows 7 64 bits and all the flight simulators works OK. 
One day accept the instalation of new Windows 10, the DCS A10, Sabre F86 and Bell UH-1H works well.

But the Microsoft Flight Simulator has a big problem after start to flight 10 minutes the program close, I can see a warning to tell me

that the program must be closed. 
Start again with other planes Captain SIm, same problem, PMDG, all planes after a while stop the program and close the program with the warning tag.
Could anubody help me with this stuff.

Thans a lot

Adrian

Argentina 

Adrian, I have the same problem. FSX starts with my default flight and that is pretty stable. However if I decide to go to any different airport, within 1 minute of starting at the new airport, FSX stops and message box displays stating that FSX has encountered a problem and must be closed with an OK button. No other explanation of why. I changed FSX.exe to run in Win7 Compatibility mode as well as run as adminitstrator. That actually helped until the last cummulative update from Microsoft on 9/9 after which the problem began again. Very frustrated....Wish I knew where the incompatibility lies......

Buena suerte Adrian.....

Gil Diaz

Thank you Gil Diaz, I will start in win 7 compatibiliti mode, I hope works.eally it is a big rpoblems to be a Guinea pigs for Microsoft, the Joy stick Saitec Cyborg also doesnt work , I am very tired with this stuff. I paid a lot of money to made this high level PC for my simulators, and now , this problems is here to stay,
Gracias amigo, buena suerte para ti tambien

Adrian

As stated in the Windows 10 update, you have the option to revert back to Windows 7.  This option is only available for one month, so make up your mind before then.

Art