Sign in to follow this  
VirtualSim

Can anyone help with init.lua:41

I am working on the linda with a latest version of fsiupc and linda 2.6.4 with a trying to map Airbus 320, but when even i want to start linda it came out with a Red Line

***Lua error: ...eed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Modules\linda/system/init.lua:41:module 'linda/libs/._lib-aivlasoft' not found:

I did go back to the folder and I found that mentioned lib-aivlasoft folder, what's goes wrong? Anyone can assist?

Million Thx

I am working on the linda with a latest version of fsiupc and linda 2.6.4 with a trying to map Airbus 320, but when even i want to start linda it came out with a Red Line

***Lua error: ...eed Martin\Prepar3D v2\Modules\linda/system/init.lua:41:module 'linda/libs/._lib-aivlasoft' not found:

I did go back to the folder and I found that mentioned lib-aivlasoft folder, what's goes wrong? Anyone can assist?

Million Thx

Hi VirtualSim

Welcome to the LINDA community.  Sorry for not getting back to you earlier but you posted under the main forum rather than the Support sub-forum.

The fault is caused by a corruption in the /P3D/modules/linda/libs folder.  Ensure that the file 'lib-aivlasoft.lua' exists with the .lua extension (change preferences to show file extensions if required.  All the library files should appear in the format 'lib-xxx.lua.  Alternatively, if you don't use Aivlasoft's EFB, then you can delete this folder.

If you continue to have problems, open the LINDA Console (F1), click Reload LUA Engine under Settings and cut-and-paste the output from the line **** START **** here.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew