Sign in to follow this  
FSlikerX

Aerosoft Airbus TCAS

Hi,

is there any LVar or any LUA-script whivh I can read The set transpoder squwack with?

Cheers

All the Transponder functions and Lvars/FSX offset can be found under the TCAS/XPDR section in the Aerosoft Airbus module 4.3 and in the Transponder section of common.lua (in fsx\modules\linda\system folder).

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

All the Transponder functions and Lvars/FSX offset can be found under the TCAS/XPDR section in the Aerosoft Airbus module 4.3 and in the Transponder section of common.lua (in fsx\modules\linda\system folder).

Thank you so much

Okay:

'local buffer = ipc.readUW(0x0354)

return string.format("%04x", buffer)'
if I wish just to shows this text via ipc.display(), what would the command look like?
( ipc.display(ipc.readUW(0x0354)) doesn't work correct)

Thank you so much

Okay:

'local buffer = ipc.readUW(0x0354)

return string.format("%04x", buffer)'
if I wish just to shows this text via ipc.display(), what would the command look like?
( ipc.display(ipc.readUW(0x0354)) doesn't work correct)

Good programming technique would be for you to call the function rather than access the ipc.readUW(0x0354) directly, The advantage is that is returns a formatted string. I can't check myself but, if everything else is correct, you should use something like ipc.display(TCASfunction()).

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Good programming technique would be for you to call the function rather than access the ipc.readUW(0x0354) directly, The advantage is that is returns a formatted string. I can't check myself but, if everything else is correct, you should use something like ipc.display(TCASfunction()).

Awesome thank you!

By the way: Is it possible to controll the number buttons of the Transponder via LINDA/FSUIPC? (in the actions.lua is nothing which may be used for this)

Best whishes