Sign in to follow this  
tcas_climb

Windshear escape videos

Hello everyone.

I've had an idea for the longest while to do a tutorial type video on how to properly escape windshear for flight sim especially now since that is a real possibility with the breakthrough that is Activesky Next. Although the video isnt as professionally done as i would have liked (ive just started to record gameplay video) and the audio is messed up, i still wanted to share it with you, as someone here might learn something they never knew before. I know the Sim sounds are very loud, i will work on that if i ever do another FSX video, but i hope you can still hear and understand what i am saying. I tried to provide a solution by creating sub titles but boy is that a painful process that has surely taught me a lesson in making sure the audio levels are okay before doing a full video. I know some things i explain will have errors but the main aim of the video is to show how the escape maneuver is done. Anyway, here are the links, read the short video description and if you're into sim racing, check out those videos too! thanks for your time.

video 1

video 2 

video 3 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!