Sign in to follow this  
Crusader2

Problem Saving a Scenario in P3Dv3

Just wandering if anyone has had any problems saving a scenario in v3 ? If I'm on the Scenario screen and changing to a different AC , scenery , time of day etc and hit the Save button I immediately get kicked to the desktop . This also happens if I hit the ; key . I'm running Win10 64bit , GTX 770 4gb(latest drivers) . What I've tried : reduced OC 4.2 to 4.0 as suggested somewhere here at AvSim . Ran sfc /scannow to check for any system errors or problems(none found) . Checked Event Viewer and there were ntdll errors at times and a few other times some Win10 errors . If I remember I experienced this in a few previous P3D versions and maybe even FSX . Currently have FSX SE and P3Dv3 installed . Also non-pay version of FSUIPC .

Just wondering if anyone has tried something I haven't ?

Bottom Line : Love v3 and it is a real improvement . I can live with this unable to save a scenario problem because it really doesn't take that long to load up a new one . Everything else is running smoothly . The only scenery loaded is ORBX's FTX Global , Vector . England , Open LC NA Alaska/Canada and PNW , Pacific Fjords . I've been to LM's support forum without a lot of results . Beginning to think it might be a Win 10 little glitch . 

Rich