Sign in to follow this  
Wink207

Macro Stutters

Hi all:

I am seeing what I would refer to as "macro stutters" with the Hawker. When the aircraft loads up cold and dark, the frames are pegged at 30, which I have fixed in FSX. However, as soon as I hit the battery switch and the avionics loads up I begin to see these macro stutters. The frames oscillate around 26-27 but there are frequent dips to less than 5, which has the effect of making the aircraft unflyable. I saw a fix in the Carenado knowledge base and made sure the fix was implemented as suggested, with no impact. Still see the dips.

So my question to you is has there been any additional solutions beyond what is in the knowledge base for the frame rate dip? Any other ideas?

Thanks