Sign in to follow this  
kjjj11223344

DX 10 VC Black Squares for Buttons

I have Steve's modified shader files installed (the files he released freely before releasing the payed fixer), and I get black squares instead of buttons in Aerosoft's a320 v.1.31 (see attachment). What is strange is that the a318, a319, and a321 work perfectly fine, and I've seen others on Youtube flying the a320 in DX 10 without problems. I have already asked on Aerosoft's forum, and have not gotten a response so I am asking the wider audience of avsim for help. I have tried reinstalling, cleaning registry and every folder/file I could find with Aerosoft in the name, rebuilding shader cache, downgrading to an old Nvidia driver, and nothing helps. Just before I purchased the Aerosoft A320 bundle around 3 days ago, I switched from a 460 SE to a 960 video card, as my 460 broke. However, I've deleted extra video card references in FSX.cfg, started with a fresh fsx.cfg, and nothing helps. I was wondering if anyone knew of something I could copy from the a318, a319, or a321 in order to fix this as I primarily bought this for the a320 and I can't go back to dx 9 after experiencing the smoothness and stability of dx 10.

A320 Image:

http://imgur.com/pBkzBaZ

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

I fixed the problem. Rebuilt the shaders one more time, and reinstalled the original fsx shaders. I then installed Steve's freeware DX 10 patch, v 3.2.3 I found on avsim. no idea if the new patch fixed the issue or if simply my previous v 3.2.2 had been corrupted from changing graphics cards. I think my previous shaders were simply corrupt because as soon as I restored to the original shaders (before installing the latest shader patch), everything started working.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero