Sign in to follow this  
Neptune

I can't finish a fligth

Hi Falks happy new year 2016

product pay since 2015/11/29

my product : ORDERID IS:  [order ID removed] 737NGX V3 + updated v3

Since the installation of 737 NGX v3 P3Dv3 I never finish  a flight as and measured the flight I had small blockage that intensified during the progress of the flight, up to make small blocks less spaced, so much so that I close the simulation
I thought that it was my Graphic Card MSI GTX 560 TI. , I bought the Gygabite GTX 980 TI G1 gamer.

I still have the same blocking problem during flight.
It happens as well: Innsbruck to Nice yesterday on the gate 57 FPS preparing the flight

After taking off from runway 26 for 20 nautical everything is OK 8000ft happened to begin with a small lock that turns the hourglass and then release, two minutes later it starts again and accelerates these blockages during flight so that before arrive at BORDI, I need 1/4 hour to make 20 nautical.. I have never been able to land with the plane or even make an LOC approach and landing ILS . in flight FPS are 57 < /\ > 75

I have the latest FSUIPC 4 i follow all recommendation after- Installation plane
system in P3Dv3.0 all are functionally in cockpit update via config i ...

My spec MOBO Crosshair V formula Z -CPU AMD FX9590 5ghz- 8giga MEM-GTX980 g1TI 2400MHz.

here is what I just do ??

Thank you for your suggestions and help

Full names required in the PMDG forums please.

I do not know what you mean by "blockage" "blocks" or "blocking."  Do you mean the scenery is not being drawn as expected?  If you need 15 min to simulate flying 20 nm, and your FPS is high, is the simulated time also slowed down?

Dan Downs KCRP

hi, downscc

i resolve the problem : in FSUIPC, i uncheck the autosave and now i can fly 737 NGX , i make 2 flight tonight LOWI to LFMN and LFML to LEPA  all thing right now .

2016-1-2_23-4-54-404.jpg

Patrick

Topic SOLVED