Sign in to follow this  
Propeller

DX9 problems

I have made the move to FSX:SE on a new build, using Windows 10. I'm woundering if anyone has full screen and DX9 working properly in Windows 10? For me, the loading screen for a new flight is completely black and I see no status bar. Furthermore, I am not able to use the menus at the top of the screen during a flight (by pressing alt). I can access the menu bar but selecting one of the options in the drop-down menus results in a black screen.

DX9 and window mode works fine, as well as full screen mode using DX10. And yes, I have installed the DX9 package.

Thanks for your replies! Maybe I should buy the fixer and start using DX10 mode or try P3D instead.

However, 1/2 refresh rate vsync stopped working in DX9. Bought the fixer, switched to DX10 and now it is working again. I love my FSX right now!