Sign in to follow this  
jimmy64

V2 airports in V3

Hey all. I've made the move to 3.1 and I'm really happy with it. So far a many of my add-ons have installers but then there is KORF by SXAD which only has a V2 installer. Same thing for Taxi2gate KSEA. KATL 2016 would be nice also. I wanted this install to be free of non native add-ons, what I mean by that is not installing anything with the migration tool, or by having to make too many manual adjustments (actually zero would  be ideal) to get the product installed. I would rather that this installation be completely divorced from FSX, personal preference and bad experiences that I'd rather not repeat. I'm sure that someone has installed these V2 airports. What is your experience?

James McLees

Received a Facebook message from SXAD, KORF (Norfolk) will be updated to V3 next week!

James McLees

I've installed a lot of my V2 to outboard directories as recommended by P3D and they work very well there. It's a chance to review them and use them or delete them. Only true V3 installers go into my main P3D directory.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090