Sign in to follow this  
Guest happy2

broken 737

Guest happy2

hello

I have started a pmdg ticket as well for this but maybe one of you guys could help me
I have replaced the old windows HD with a ssd, I hade a few wrong installs of p3dv3.0 think i was just to tierd shouldnt had started this realy . anyway i couldnt get the 737 ngx to work, in the end I decided to remove all the sim and do another complete reinstall.
this is were I am now,
I have formatted a separate ssd drive installed p3dv3.1.  activated the sim did a reboot.
Did a first run of the sim. did a reboot.
Downloaded and installed the latest PMDG_737_8900_P3D I did not get asked for the serial number ? loaded the sim & the 737 is dead at the gate the only things that work are the throttles and brakes did a reboot.started the sim again 737 still dead, no click spots at all and no green bar count down for the system initialize black screens for instruments

os is new install of win 7 64 bit on a ssd
windows is fully up to date with updates
sim Prepar3D v3.1
pmdg 737 ngx p3d

no other addons

I have no idea whats wrong please help me :help:
thanks
Tim

I have no idea whats wrong please help me

If you nuked your old P3D install, then you lost the SimConnects in the process. Reinstall them.

Kyle Rodgers

Guest happy2

hello

thanks kyle.

yes it was a full reinstall of the hole win 7 as well .

its working now

thank you