Sign in to follow this  
pegruder

VoxATC w/ UT2 Bridge

New user to Vox ATC here.  Finally got all up and running and im very impressed.  This addon feels like the missing link from all the addons (737NGTX/FS2CREW) - I'm very impressed.  However having a few issues with AI.  I currently use UT2 in P3D v3.1 which has worked fine.  I loaded the UT2 bridge program, it did its thing and off I went to try a flight with AI.  I loaded up the 737 at the gate of Taxi2Gate's MCO, Started up VoxATC - saw traffic generate and thought all was well.  I started to taxi and noticed the taxiway line was direct point to point across the airport.  Figuring ok no big deal maybe it doesn't like what it sees with this addon scenery (it didn't do this at at Latin VFRs KMIA), i start my taxi and noticed planes teleporting around, dive bombing, flying through the ground ect.  All sorts of chaos was ensuing.  Has anyone seen this type of issue before?

Im currently still in this session - air traffic around me seems ok so far.  Im currently enroute to Atlanta (stock scenery) so Ill see what happens there and report back.  

Side note - I wasn't using the VOX AI on my flight from KMIA - KMCO.  I did notice landing at MCO that it would not clear me from the runway.  

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Looks like this is stricly related to this scenery.  I found an older post that pointed out the taxiways over the bridges aren't connected in the afcad leading to the erratic behavior.  Interesting as to why the stock AI do not have this problem.  Atlanta worked flawlessly as do some of my other addon sceneries.

If anyone has any workarounds - Im all ears!

The full fix is actually on Taxi2gate's website under updates.  I added the AI Traffic to cross bridges updated and all seems well!