Sign in to follow this  
Guest daveg4otu

Geforce FX5200 Problems

Guest AIH781

Hey allAbout a month ago I was playing FS2004, just flying about when suddenly the screen became messed up and my computer froze, I thought nothing of it and restarted my computer and played FS2004 again, all was fine. But after a few more times playing FS2004 the problem re-occured. This only happens to 2 games, FS2004 and Unreal Tournament 2004, all other games which use the 3D card are perfectly fine. A driver update does not solve this. Can you help? Many thanks!

Guest daveg4otu

Could be excessive heat or even possibly a PSU that's feeling the strain. You may get better feedback if you post this in the MS Flightsimulator Hardware discussion forum( to be found within the MS Flight sim General Discussion Forum) with your full system specs, and voltage and temperature readings(preferably at idle and full load).Dave