Sign in to follow this  
bdionysis

FSX ATC Crashes when handing radio comms to FO

Hello everybody,

I face an issue when i hand over Native ATC communication to FO.Everytime when he tries to reply fsx crashes.

Even if radio comms are on me and i say to FO reply to ATC again FSX crashes (atc.dll error)

If i do the talking with ATC without involving FO everything is working smoothly.

Another issue i face is with the PTT.Even if i press it and try to talk i do not receive any priority on ATC, so, AI planes can talk together with me at the same time,resulting in great loss of time.I can't acknowledge, i can't report anything e.g. i want to say "Athens Center Aegean one zero niner with you leaving 4000 climbing to 13000 " until i finish that maybe  2 Ai traffic planes reporting as well so i have to try again to say that etc.....The only way to communicate with Native ATC is by saying " ATC 1" etc....

Any help will be appreciated.....

Thanks and Best Regards,

Dionysios Balourdos

I would like to point out that, due to excellent support provided by the MCE team the problem is now solved.

Find below what Support replied to me in case that somebody deals the same issue in the near future.

I think you had a point.

After checking a few things, there is a potential for a bug.

You will need to unzip attached and replace fsInsider.dll in \Flight Simulator X\ installation folder (and/or P3D if you have that one too).

Regards,

Ben

The FS++ team

The name of the zip file is fsinsider26591.rar and you may ask from FS++ support team.

Thanks again FS++ team,

Regards,

Dionysis