Sign in to follow this  
BamaKevin

P3Dv3.1 doing something weird.

I'm using Win10 64bit Full version Fsuipc Ezdok latest beta for v3.1. Ftx global with vector also all NA Regions with a few airports. Active sky next Sp4.1 Rex 4 with soft clouds. Also have Flightbeams KSFO KPHX KDEN. FsDreamteam GSX. What's happening is when prepar3d loads up and I'm sitting in the aircraft about 10 seconds later the little load screen pops up like its trying to load something. And that only lasts about 3 seconds. Is anyone seeing this? What could be causing this?

Kevin Humphryes

You could be reporting a bug that's already been fixed for V3.2 ... there are some situations/scenery where the load can take longer than normal time.

Cheers, Rob.

Rob thank you for your reply. I was thinking it may have been a simconnect issue. I had been having issues with Ezdok crashing a lot in the event viewer. That was causing P3D to CTD. So I went to Opusfsi for my cameras which works great no CTD but it's just not as user friendly. This happened everytime I was in the PMDG 737NGX.

Kevin Humphryes