Sign in to follow this  
jetsmell

Mouse zoom

When I go to edit my cameras I have found the mouse wheel will not zoom in and out. How do I go about fixing this problem? Thank you

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I started FSX and was able to scroll (zoom) with the first three cameras in the cockpit with the 'dinging' sound. After that no luck inside nor outside of cockpit. I re-set and even got out of FSX thinking that might help. I tried the 'Z' button also. In the past,I never had to mess with that button anyway. A couple of times I was unable to go from inside the cockpit to outside. Never had trouble going from outside to inside. I couldn't find any conflicting keys in the settings.

I fixed the problem of zooming in and out by pressing down on the mouse wheel.When I do that it closes the EZDOC Pop-up Window, which is a pain because I then have to go back in the add on drop down.

I can't fix the problem, but I have a way around it. When I set up the cameras, as you know each camera is given a name and a key or button. I'm stuck with the default 40 zoom level which is ok, because after all cameras are done, I go to the first camera, click the wheel ( which causes the EZDOC Pop Up to disappear ) but I then have my zoom. When the desired zoom level is reached (70 interior, 100 exterior ) I press my key or button for the next camera. The Pop Up is not needed then. A different way of doing things, but it works.