Sign in to follow this  
apollomaker

Overall Behavior of Failure System Q400 Pro

Hello All --- well am new user of the Q400 Pro and have been busy trying to find some information, in clear form, that discusses how and what for the failure system. Specifically, I am looking to control and/or shut off failures. I have looked all around but can find nothing comprehensive --- here is my present basic understanding:

1. When I select a Q400 aircraft, I get a green banner that says "the default failures have been installed" across the upper screen.

2. I have looked at the failure files that are created when an aircraft is selected but it appears that NO FAILURES are set unless the user manually sets them in the system panel (?) with the exception of "defaults" (?)

3. Is there any way to defeat the failure system if you do not want to use them??

Sure would appreciate any comments/pointers from veteran Pro users ----- Many Thanks ---- Bob