Sign in to follow this  
marvic

LINDA shuting down error

Exception EAccessViolation in module linda.exe at 00350A2F,

Access violation at address 00750A2F in module 'linda.exe', Read of

address 000002C8.

Getting this error lately. Win7 64 Premium home P3Dv3.0 All functions operate and no issues, well except this error when I shut down LINDA.

Thank you for the error report. What version of LINDA are you using (go to Summary page top right). How did you choose LINDA? Did you have any other programs running in addition to P3D?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

LINDA version. 2.6.7

Well Scott, I found the problem. It was due to my virus software. I had a another issue with and ASN after installing and it would not work. A friend recommended that I re-install the ASN update without my virus software running and it worked, so I did the same with LINDA, and added exclusions I even downloaded the latest version again just to make sure. So it was my fault not doing the simple thing.

I am pleased you got it sorted out. I can see why ASN and other software that relies on an internet connection to have problems with the Anti-virus but LINDA is just a copy and paste installation.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Not sure either Scott, but at this point my virus software has locked down a lot and now that I have LINDA on the go, I will leave it.