Sign in to follow this  
Guest JustanotherPilot

Hand cursor icon missing since P3D 2.3 update.

Guest JustanotherPilot

Since updating to P3v32 I no longer have the 'little hand'  cursor showing. I have the stock windows but this disappears over the 'toga' panel hotspot and is intermittent when selecting any of the FMS or autopilot knobs, switches, buttons. I was wondering if it's a common problem or unique to my installation.

This seems like a P3D problem and has nothing to do with PMDG. Speak to LM about it.

Guest JustanotherPilot

This seems like a P3D problem and has nothing to do with PMDG. Speak to LM about it.

Does this mean that because it's only happening in the 737ngx, it's caused by some interaction fault between it and P3D32. Is there something I might be able to convey LM from pmdg to narrow down the fault

Does this mean that because it's only happening in the 737ngx, it's caused by some interaction fault between it and P3D32. Is there something I might be able to convey LM from pmdg to narrow down the fault

It sounds like a graphical bug which is either caused by P3D or something in your system such as drivers, shaders, or graphical settings (nVidia inspector for example). I don't see this being down to the NGX, especially since I've never seen it reported