Sign in to follow this  
TweakFS

T37 Tweet Micro Simulator

Guest TPT82

HiAs you can see, I do not post too much. I do lurk quite a bit though. I hope this is not perceived as an advertisement. It is not. I have been helping a little, very little with beta testing the updated T37. I have enjoyed it so much I just wanted to share. Jamal said it was ok to talk about the new improved T37 and post screenies if I wanted. I have never posted a screen shot, or much of anything to a forum. If anybody would like to see what it looks like now, let me know in this thread. I will then muddle through the screen shot forum and post for you. Also, I will attempt to answer any questions you have. Of course "I'm not sure, but I will try to find out" will probably be my most common answer :-lol. When will it be released? I am not sure. I am currently flying "obsessively", the final build. I believe they are determining how they want to package it. Take careNick

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Go ahead and post some screenies, Nick. Be glad to see 'em.-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark DogfighterHappy Flying!Pilot-The friction locks are causing the throttle levers to stick.Mechanic- Umm, that's what they're there for...

Nick: Thanks for the heads-up on the Tweet. Good to see a project like this continuing and improving. I've had my eye on this for sometime. Good luck with your testing and let us know how it's going.Jeremy: Saw your post in the "Big Turboprops" thread, where you mentioned the ** Fortress. You may be interested to know that Shockwave is GIVING AWAY, that's right, GIVING AWAY the full install with their new Battle of Britain Wings of Victory. I noticed it on the BoBWoV cd contents. I've installed it but have not yet tried it out. Not having purchased a shoot-em-up for years, this was a pleasant surprise. If you like to fly Emils and Spits, this is the best available. Although suffering from a few bugs upon release, most of those have been addressed by now. Check it out at http://www.shockwaveproductions.com/All the Best...

>As you can see, I do not post too much. I do lurk quite a bit>though. I hope this is not perceived as an advertisement. It is>not. I have been helping a little, very little with beta testing>the updated T37. I have enjoyed it so much I just wanted to share. Don't worry, your worth is not determined by your number of posts. My post count is low too because after a 3-month break duing a trip and so had to renew my forum account (but I have been here since issue 1 - when AVSIM was a downloadable magazine).I love the Tweet, my all-time fav FS mil jet, well worth the $30 for me so I'd be keen to see what's in store.

Fermin Fernandez
FSWidgets & TweakFS Developer
Melbourne, Australia (UTC+10)
FSWidgets  logo.png

Guest TPT82

Hi,If you look in the screen shot forum you will find a few shots of the new improved Tweet. I am having a lot of fun with it. I have a lot of add on aircraft in my virtual hanger. I will never admit to the exact number}( . For some reason I always come back to the Tweet. It is fun to fly. It is also kind of cool to have ATC call "Airforce 21". Thanks for the kind words :-) Nick