Sign in to follow this  
tschuh00

Flight1 FS Aspen, Reality XP GNS 530W, and EZDOK conflict

Hello to the Avsim community.  I have been using AVSIM in a search-only mode for several months, and have now decided to join this active community.   

I am running FSX, along with the Carenado Seneca V add-on aircraft, FSAspen gauge back, and the Reality XP GNS 530W.  I really like this setup as it does a nice job of emulating my actual aircraft.  The Carenado Seneca only has a Virtual Cockpit mode, and the Aspen is designed for 2-D cockpits.  And so since I can't embed this instrument directly into the actual panel, after loading up my flight, I add these as pop-up windows overlaid onto the view.  

This method has worked okay, if not ideal.  But I just installed and am stating to use EZDOK and this creates an issue with my makeshift solution.  When I switch to another view, and then go back to the main forward view, the Aspen and 530W are gone, and I have to re-insert them each time I change views.

Is there anyway to permanently attach these gauges either to the virtual cockpit, or the EZDOK view so that they remain?

Appreciate any suggestions.

Tom

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!