Sign in to follow this  
popwebz

TrackIR for VC only + Global Toggle Hotkey

Because I have tracking data being passed directly to Opus instead of FSX, I would like to limit TrackIR to when I am in a virtual cockpit view only. I'd also like to be able to toggle TrackIR on and off through Opus. It seems to have that ability at least internally, but I couldn't find any setting to do it through Opus. I realize I can have TrackIR disabled for my custom views with Live camera, but I am not interested in that as I want to be able to switch from a default virtual cockpit view to spot without becoming sick.

Thank you

I can only do it using Live Camera where you can enable TrackIR for your VC views. You can create or replicate any VC view in LC though so you won't loose your default VC view, simply recreate it.

Stephen

I will have a look at providing a spot plane view command or seeing if I can make sure TrackIR and DHM is turned off when the view mode is changed.

Stephen