Sign in to follow this  
Premier

Strange overhead screen stretch on saved window position

Hello all,

Enjoying the 737NGX very much, but thought I would post this to see if the developers or forum members have any clues as to why this is happening.

A quick background: This has been happening with all types of monitors and resolutions, in both FSX and P3D with both the FSX and P3D versions of NGX (all regularly updated)

I have 2 monitors in use with FSX and P3D, a 3440 x 1440 widescreen which always displays the flight deck and a 1680 x 1050 monitor that is located physically above the main monitor to permanently display the OH panel (as seen in screenshots)

I save all flights in this configuration, but you will see by the first picture, some of the OH Panel is not displaying correctly (Has sections duplicated and missing sections) when I start a flight. (See Pic 2) You will also see that the majority of the overhead panel does display correctly and all the click spots work.

The only way I can correct this is to go into 2D panel and click the click spot on the windshield centre which stops the OH window from showing in its saved position, then click it again to restore it to its saved position and then the OH panel displays correctly (See Pic 3)

It's just very strange that pic 2 is scrambled slightly in places

PMDG%20737%20OH%20Initial_zpsnesiqrqm.jp

Closeup_zpsadimtqwx.jpg

PMDG%20737%20OH%20Correct_zpskst8foah.jp

I can then return to the VC and everything displays as it should

After%20correction_zpse4ycjww6.jpg

I have tried it with a 1920 x 1200 monitor overhead, but the same results happen

Its just a nuisance having to keep going into 2D to correct this each time I start a flight

The other option would be to somehow create a click spot in VC that I could click that would do the same action as the click spot in the 2D panel, but have not been able to find or workout how this is done

Edited to add: This same behavior occurs without the pushback gauge/window installed (ie, a standard Widescreen Panel / Panel.cfg)

Sorry for all the pics, but feel it explains the problem better :-)

Any ideas chaps?

Thanks,

Chris Morgan

Perth, Western Australia