Sign in to follow this  
Guest popcorn33

Looking for suggestions for Mesh, Landclass and ground textures.

I can't find it either. Please provide the link.

Guest popcorn33

38.2 m terrain mesh available on flightsim.comfull coverage recently compiled ! by R. Taburetsearch for his name -recently compiled - the mesh feature - elevation recently updated by usgs.

Yes, once again, it doesn't show up. Searching by "R. Taburet" yields only these 3 results as of 10-18-2005 8:52 a.m. EST: FS-ACOF - FS2004 SceneryFS2004 Scenery--Buffalo New YorkFS-ACOF - FS2004 SceneryFS2004 Rome - Lwm Vtp SceneryFS2002 - FS2002 SceneryFS2002/FS2004 Alaska 38.2 m Mesh Fix

>Not all mesh terrain is alike. Some will have voids, gaps,>unusual spikes in terrain altitudes, etc. Sometimes a few>bucks is worth the difference, since an author might>continually update the problem areas.>>L.AdamsonYou know what, I've spent so much time looking for good freeware 38m mesh for the Michigan area, and no one can provide a direct link to any. I've decided to just take the plunge of spending a very reasonable $9.95 for Justin's FSGenesis "Appalachians & NE 38.2m Terrain" located at this link below (which also allows you to pick other areas of coverage as well): http://www.fsgenesis.com/Merchant2/merchan...gory_Code=38DEMGreat! Issue solved for $10, money well spent.

>Not all mesh terrain is alike. Some will have voids, gaps,>unusual spikes in terrain altitudes, etc. Sometimes a few>bucks is worth the difference, since an author might>continually update the problem areas.>>L.AdamsonYou know what, I've spent so much time looking for good freeware 38m mesh for the Michigan area, and no one can provide a direct link to any. I've decided to just take the plunge of spending a very reasonable $9.95 for Justin's FSGenesis "Appalachians & NE 38.2m Terrain" located at this link below (which also allows you to pick other areas of coverage as well):http://www.fsgenesis.com/Merchant2/merchan...gory_Code=38DEMGreat! Issue solved for $10, money well spent.

Guest popcorn33

HI;usa 38.2 is divided in 3 main blocks:central - east coast - west coastin the flightsim.com search engineStep 1 - In search engine box select: All Files SectionsStep 2 - In search engine box Search for text : type: (if you like to to download Central usa) :FS2002/FS2004 Central 38.2m Terrain(if you like to download East Coast):FS2002/FS2004 East Coast 38.2 m Terrainand if you like to download West Coast coverage:FS2002/FS2004 Central States 38.2m TerrainStep 3 - start searchhappy flights

Guest popcorn33

too bad !if you would have been honestly adviced by some members of this forum - you would have been fly the terrain mesh - and an additional addon of your choice !regards