Sign in to follow this  
Marcel1985

Display setting not saving in Simstarter

Hi there,

I have recently installed Simstarter on my second laptop. I opened it and did all my relevant settings.

When I say run profile it loads me into the sim start screen. I then click on settings and customize and then to change my screen resolution and to set antialiasing on etc.. I then click on fly and when I exit the sim and then run the profile through flight sim again and look at my resolution it's reset to normal values again.. My other laptop doesn't have this issue.. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have no idea. Take care that SIMstarter changes the fsx.cfg as well. Maybe your "resolution changes" are before that changes?

Please note that SIMstarter is not longer supported. The successor is SIMstarter NG.

I have no idea. Take care that SIMstarter changes the fsx.cfg as well. Maybe your "resolution changes" are before that changes?

Please note that SIMstarter is not longer supported. The successor is SIMstarter NG.

Thank you for the reply, I am using Simstarter NG and that's what giving me the problem. It seems to kick my cfg setting out that I make in the sim.

Can I do display settings in Simstarter NG? Without doing it in FSX?