Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mark Hazeldine

I NEED HELP FROM REAL PILOTS!

Guest Mark Hazeldine

Hi,I've not been around for a while because i've have to put FS to bed and concentrate on my studies, but finally i can mix the two!I'm a final year Transport and Product design student at Coventry University in the UK, and for my final major project will be designing the cockpit of a 4 seater GA aircraft for the year 2015. I need help from as many GA pilots as possible because i only have 1 hour's experience in Cessna 172 and quite a lot of time on MS FlightSim 2000/02/04. I need REAL experience from any REAL pilots out there! So if you would be kind enough to fill in this short survey, i'd be really greatful. It'll only take 5 mins. Follow this link: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB223UH3UF9L5 If you are interested in helping me more, then e-mail me at cockpitproject@hotmail.com P.S. if you're going to bother to leave your name, it helps if you write an e-mail address otherwise i can't contact you! ALSO, just incase you wondered, the deadline for this project is Feb 2005 and i will be doing an ergonomic test on a lifesize mock up in January.Thanks, Mark