Sign in to follow this  
Constantine

Screen white-out and unrealistic add-ons

Hello I wonder if you can help me

I'm using windows 7 64 32 with FS2004 and IFly 737NG (downloadable version)

I'm not that tech savy so I haven't a clue where to resolve this problem, for some reason when I make alterations to weather or other features in fs2004 and even when I initially boot it up the menu screens and add-ons appear way too bright but also the add-ons appear to lose detail looking more like the block-style FS2004 default airports looking like cartoons.

I've adjusted my screen settings and Windows 7 colour calibration tool and try to make adjustments to the FS2004 Controls-Display area features, but even though I can obviously change the levels of brightness, it doesn't alter that feeling that the ADD-on scenery has diminished in its realistic detail.

A week ago after a yoke problem I uninstaled and reinstalled my FS2004 which is installed outside of the program files and this problem arose, i have tried complete reinstalls, the windows tool says my drivers are okay, so I really don't know which direction I should be looking when it comes to these specifications, but now the simulation looks aweful so different than how these add-ons should look and with the additional brightness issues kicking in too on FS2004 menus and other features.

Any advise would be much appreciated this is so depressing

Many Thanks

Richard

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!