Sign in to follow this  
Guest flight78

Should i buy or not??.

Guest flight78

Hey just saw this http://www.alphasim.co.uk/index2.html. Has anyone bought the new SAAB draken?? As iam from Sweden iam quite intrested in buying it. Just would like to know if someone has expericnce in it and thinks its good. Need to know before i will buy it.Best regards:Alexander

Alexandersome people like the Alphasim planes, I don't. They're very simple, many gauges are just static bitmaps. But they have decent airfiles and exterior, and are easy on the framerates. I have Alphasim Viggen. Never fly it.But. There's a Saab trainer (J105) over at FS Quality. Not very well known, but IMHO much better quality than Alphasim stuff.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/130448.jpgUnfortunately the panel labels are in german, ikke sp

Guest flight78

Thank you so much ! I will certinly try that saab trainer ! and i dont think i will buy the other alphasim plane then :).By the way on the Saab trainer should the text be in german in the cockpit??. I mean its a swedish aircraft after all shouldnt it be in english or swedish then??. Or is it in german in real life to?.Best regards:Alexander

>By the way on the Saab trainer should the text be in german in>the cockpitMaybe the german airforce have german labels, I don't know. But FS Quality is a german company i think ...Eagle

Guest flight78

Alright mate !. BTW u got MSN or anything maybe we could chat?? would be kool cuz im really close to buying this aircraft becuse of u :). Didnt even know it excited in fs before u told me. Ive seen it in real life once on a swedish air show :) it was really kool.BTW u can pm me with ur msn or so if u dont wanna post it here:)Best regards.Alexander