Sign in to follow this  
Guest bobsk8

Mike Ray's latest Book

Guest bobsk8

Mike has his latest book on his web site called "Flying the 700 Series". From the 737-767, there is a ton of information on how the real ATP pilots fly these aircraft. This book is a must have, if you like flying aircraft like the PMDG and Level D.....http://www.utem.com/manuals.html

There is already a thread regarding this here. He replied himself under the handle of Fang where he further describes the book.At the time it wasn't on his site to order so I ordered from Amazon and just received an e-mail that it was shipped on 10/21.I have just installed both PMDG 737NG volumes and look forward to his writings to give me a practical expanded look especially at real world techniques.

Guest bobsk8

>There is already a thread regarding this here. He replied>himself under the handle of Fang where he further describes>the book.>>At the time it wasn't on his site to order so I ordered from>Amazon and just received an e-mail that it was shipped on>10/21.>>I have just installed both PMDG 737NG volumes and look forward>to his writings to give me a practical expanded look>especially at real world techniques.>>The reson I posted this item, is because I had asked Mike to include the new book ( Flying the 700 Series) that I got at the Avsim Convention, on his Web site so people could order it. Since he has several books that are available, some people did not know which one to order. He sent me an email this weekend telling me that it had just been placed on the website, and I was passing the information on. :)