Sign in to follow this  
Robert Kirkland

CS C-130 owners please read this.

Guest calypsos

Dear Forum Users,I am currently working on a two part review (for Avsim) of the Captain Sim C130. After reading reactions to the product and the developers in these forums, I decided to structure my review in a different manner to normal.Part 1 will be published this week and will be based on an initial impression of the product.It is part 2, I would like some help on. Before awarding any rating, I wanted to go deeper into this complex product. This will include any "bugs", technical inaccuracies (within the restrictions of MSFS) and the way CS responds to customer service queries.I hope, in this way a fair assessment can be made of (what is at first glance) one of the most impressive FS add-on aircraft, yet seen for FS2004.Please post your comments below, if there are any specific problems on the customer service side, I will ask you to e-mail me your CS order code at to me Avsim, via the link to my name on the front page (to prove you are a genuine customer)and that this is a genuine post.We will also hope see to if there is a pattern appearing with technical problems, or is it that some of us (me included) are not spending enough study time in Captain Sim groundschool!Many Thanks,Trevor ClarkAvsim Staff ReviewerPS Please keep to the above topics as much as possible, there are plenty of posts elsewhere where any strong personal feelings on this product can be expressed, especially if you are not an owner of the product.Thanks for your understanding.

So that everyone knows Trevor is a reviewer at AVSIM and he is legit. However, we have disscussed the format of the review and are going to approach it differently.I would suggest that some of you need to learn how to check things out before you rush to judgement. An all to common problem in these forums IMHO.http://www.avsim.com/pages/robert/kirkland.jpg