Sign in to follow this  
ronaldi40

Multipanel & Radiopanel Saitek-Rotary Knopf (Drehkopf) mehrfach belegen

Wie kann ich beim Multipanel von Saitek den Rotary Knopf (Drehknopf) mehrfach belegen, mit nur einer Belegung komme ich nicht weit.

Wir haben HDG, NAV, IAS, ALT und VS.

Ich komme einfach nicht weiter. Uns shift bringt in diesem Fall auch nichts.

Ich brauch einfach Hilfe oder noch besser ein Beispiel.

Das Gleiche gilt auch für das Radiopanel von Saitek.

Danke im voraus.

Ronald

How can I multiply show with only one assignment I'm not far when Multi Panel from Saitek Rotary button (knob).
We HDG, NAV, IAS, ALT and VS.
I just do not get ahead. We shift brings in this case, nothing.
I just need help or even better an example.
The same is true for the Radio Panel from Saitek.
Thank you in advance.

Ronald

Hi Ronald

Thank you for your question. Due the design of the Saitek panels I would not recommend trying to apply Shifted assignments. The Radio and Multi Panels are designed explicitly to control the radios and ALT/VS/IAS/HDG/CRS respectively. The displays can on show frequencies on the Radio Panel and the ALT/VS/IAS/HDG/CRS captions are hardwired on the Multi Panel with 2 lines of 5 numerals. The Multi Panel switches only have an on and off position. If you move the switch in one shift mode it will have an adverse affect on the assigned function in another shift mode.

You could assign alternative functions to the Multi Panel ALT/VS/IAS/HDG/CRS knob, autopilot push buttons, auto throttle and flap controls. Similarly you can do the same for the 2 Radio Panel Com selection knobs. However, you will have no control over the displays.

Apart from the Switch Panel, you can make any assignments by selecting the Shift 1 and Shift 2 radio buttons on the Joystick Setup page. If you want a button/switch to retain the same function in the shifted modes you will need to copy the function from the Unshifted mode to the Shifted mode. You will need to do this if you are using the Global shift option.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew