Sign in to follow this  
Fi5kuS

Problems with Reshade and TrackIR together

Hi,

First problem: So I went on installing Reshade and applying a preset using the Mediator-tool and while loading up P3D (3.2.3), it looks like the shader gets implied in-game but still I get the error message:

D:\Prepar3D v3.2\SweetFX\Shaders\SMAA.h(665, 9): error X3019: if statement conditional expressions must evaluate to a scalar 

If this message somehow disappeared I would't mind, but it won't so, anyone seen this before?

Second problem: When starting up TrackIR with Reshade enabled, P3D crashed (CTD) with a Kernelbase.dll fail. Usually this error is connected to GPU drivers, but I have updated to latest Nvidia Driver with no luck. I've seen others using Reshade and TrackIR together perfectly. If I disable Reshade injection, P3D and TrackIR work flawlessly. Any ideas on this one?

Thanks

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Hi,

First problem: So I went on installing Reshade and applying a preset using the Mediator-tool and while loading up P3D (3.2.3), it looks like the shader gets implied in-game but still I get the error message:

D:\Prepar3D v3.2\SweetFX\Shaders\SMAA.h(665, 9): error X3019: if statement conditional expressions must evaluate to a scalar 

If this message somehow disappeared I would't mind, but it won't so, anyone seen this before?

Second problem: When starting up TrackIR with Reshade enabled, P3D crashed (CTD) with a Kernelbase.dll fail. Usually this error is connected to GPU drivers, but I have updated to latest Nvidia Driver with no luck. I've seen others using Reshade and TrackIR together perfectly. If I disable Reshade injection, P3D and TrackIR work flawlessly. Any ideas on this one?

Thanks

Ok so I fixed the first issue. Second one is still ongoing.

However, new problem:

If Reshade is activated, and I start AS2016, P3D instacrashes to desktop :mad:

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth