Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Alien ate the Statue of Liberty & other NY sites!

Just installed "NY Bridges" (Thanks Thomas, great contribution). I haven't flown low level VFR for a while out of JFK or anywhere else in the NY area and decided I would peek at the bridges. I discovered that aliens had done away with the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and a number of other places.Being that I chose to "Activate All Ultimate Terrain Enhancements", it took a while to realize that having "Remove Misplaced FS2004 Landmarks" and/or "Remove Misplaced FS2004 Buildings" checked in the Ultimate Terrain Setup Utility caused this. Of course with the more accurate terrain, when I disabled these options, the Statue is sitting in the water instead of on the Island adjacent to it.Sure would be a nice project for some talented scenery designer to correct.Happy flying:RTH

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Call the MIB, quick! We gotta keep those aliens in Area 51 where they belong!-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying! North Carolina's worst air disaster occurred when a small two-seater Cessna 150 plane,piloted by two Duke students, crashed into a cemetery earlier today.Search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so farand expect the number to climb as digging continues into the evening.The pilot and copilot survived and are helping in the recovery efforts. :-lol