Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Strange Error

Lately, while running FS9, I notice the following random and strange error in event viewer. It provides me with absolutely zero information on how to troubleshoot it. Has anyone else seen this or know what this is all about? Thank you.The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: 7.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This just isnt a good week... To many people here, have had hel.l with their fs9, and several have had it die on the hard drive...About to walk out the door for the day, but when i get home at 3pm, (current 5 till 7 here in houston) i look and see if i cant help you out. The avsim tech. guru team should be about ready rise for the day, so you might have it fixed before i get home... :):-wave

>This just isnt a good week... To many people here, have had>hel.l with their fs9, and several have had it die on the hard>drive...>>About to walk out the door for the day, but when i get home at>3pm, (current 5 till 7 here in houston) i look and see if i>cant help you out. The avsim tech. guru team should be about>ready rise for the day, so you might have it fixed before i>get home... :)>>:-waveI almost forgot about this post. Today however I did notice that this error only shows up in the event log once I exit from FS9. I don't know if this error has any effect on performance or anything else but I do want to know what is causing it. Any ideas anyone? Thank you.