Sign in to follow this  
Pietrogramma

Help for the realization of the Bonanza's F33a Home Cockpit

Hi, I would like make a home cockpit of the Bonanza F33A, to use it with X-Plane10 and Carenado Bonanza F33A.

For this project I would use a touch screen with Air Manager, for basic instrumentals and engine's instrumentals, and the saiteck's Yoke, Pedal, Multi, Radio, Switch, Quadrant and Trim.

My idea is to build the structure of the cockpit with a wood's panel, with a hole, where I will put the touchscreen, and on the right side of the monitor I will screw the Saitek radio Panel, the Saitek Multi Panel, in the bottom on the right side I will put the Trim, the Trhtottle, and the quadrant and under the left side of the monitor I will put the Saitek Switch Panel and finally, under the center of the monitor I will put the Yoke.

I attach a schematic of my project:

[/url]Cockpit by Massimiliano Napoli, su Flickr">28507103224_4e1a01e6fa_z.jpg

For realization of the ciockpit I need to know the measurements where are posiztionated the instruments of the real cockpit, for a best reproduction of the cabin.

Can someone tell me the realy measures or suggest me a site where I can find the schematics of the Bonanza F33A cabin (the best would be to find the blueprint of the cockpit).

Thanks and bye bye

PS sorry for my bad english, I’m Italian