Sign in to follow this  
Guest ogeva

PSS ELAL repaint

Guest ogeva

Just to let everyone know, since not everybody read the PSS support forum.I have just seen the PSS EL AL repaint.It has 4X-ELR as a registration code, and some hebrew letters with no meaning on the chin as the plane's name.This is not a quality repaint, this is not a realistic repaint.PSS did not bother letting you know that you can only buy their repaint, which are simply not realistic.And for this type of repaint they first charge you money, then won't allow you compete with them with a realistic repaint, then require to pass everything through them to 'check the quality'.And you guys are all saying - would you rather it cost 40$? Yes I would, #### it!http://online.vatsimindicators.net/825051/142.png

Guest saudi_777

Hi Oren,Hopefully the painter of the payware ELAL repaint (Ben Jones maybe?) will be able to fix the repaint if you find out who is the specific painter of that repaint and contact him directly about it.Realistically though, what bugs me more than any repainting error is the fact that PSS simply refused to model the most popular 777 model, the 777-200ER. I respect the fact that it was their own decision to make the -200LR, -200LRF and -300ER, but for God's sake, don't they just realise that creating the -200ER model will increase the sales of their product???? :-hmmm I mean, ELAL only operates the -200ER, and the same goes for Saudi Arabian Airlines, but what can both of us do????Oh well, at least both of us can look forward to FeelThere's 777-200ER!! ;)Greetings from Saudi Arabia, :-wave

Guest Phoenix 1

The poster of this thread has obviously not read any information from PSS regarding Repaints. our policy changed some weeks ago due to popular demand, any Users can (and are) repainting liveries contained within our "for sale" list.. and uploading these to the PSS Website directly competing with our own.Also we see No problem or lack of respect in selling a fictional livery.

Some people just don't get it.Some others get it but don't care because they intent to start a smear campaign.Some are so hotheaded that they can't see reason if it stares them in the face.And then there's the conspiracy theorists.

Guest saudi_777

>Some people just don't get it.>Some others get it but don't care because they intent to start>a smear campaign.>Some are so hotheaded that they can't see reason if it stares>them in the face.>>And then there's the conspiracy theorists.I wonder if I'm targeted in any way by that message???? :-hmmmCheers,

And some people don't get a 777-200ER.Don't you feel sorry for them?

Guest ogeva

Nah, only me.For some reaons he thinks selling a base model at a not cheap price then selling repaints is a good thing for the cosumers.Anyway, I totally agree with you on the 200ER and you can add the regular 300 to that.PSS obviously put much work into this aircraft, but had I bought such a repaint I would have been really angry with them.http://online.vatsimindicators.net/825051/142.png

Guest saudi_777

>And some people don't get a 777-200ER.>>Don't you feel sorry for them?Are you being sarcastic? :(Cheers,