Sign in to follow this  
caaront

Can't get keyboard commands to work for Dirk Fassbender's helicopter autopilot.

I figured out my problems with the autopilot, I did not understand I could just click on the path in the address bar, and it would condense down, copy then paste.

I have it and and the ground speed gauge showing up and working.

One question though, how do I get the key codes to work so I can put in airspeed, etc...

I read a tutorial, but it just shows how the cfg should look, mine is exact, but the keyboard controls in the cfg do nothing.

Am I missing a single number, or true or false somewhere to activate them so that they work?

thank you.

Aaron Tirrell

I was reading and after hitting 40 kts it is supposed to read a couple of numbers for alt and hdg, and if it reads 0,0, then its not installed properly, mine is not installed properly as I get two zeroes.

Aaron Tirrell

OOps, I was putting in the path to the hap.dll, and not the hap.cfg, it is working now except for the keyboard commands, I am totally lost on that part.

Aaron Tirrell