Sign in to follow this  
Albin

Blue,black and whitescreen. P3D v3.4

After 10-30 minutes in a flight With The 777 or 737 from pmdg I get a blackscreen, first time. And another time I got a bluecreen. And today I got a whitescreen. I have downclocked my gpu to deafualt speed. NO difference. I have reinstalled drivers. NO difference. Can temp limit cuase my problem. But my gpu reaches max 70-80c.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Try turning off G-Effects in realism settings. I had a red screen with that turned on :)

Try turning off G-Effects in realism settings. I had a red screen with that turned on :)

Ha ha. not really fun. Do you have a serious solution

• Upvote 1

Ha ha. not really fun. Do you have a serious solution

I was serious. ( and thank you for rude reply )That fixed my screen going different colors. If that does not fix yours, you may have a hardware issue.

I am guessing that with g effects turned on, it simulates a pilot passing out when g effects exceed human tolerance.

If you don't like my answer, which I guess you don't, go to the CTD forum here at Avsim for further assistance.

I was serious. ( and thank you for rude reply )That fixed my screen going different colors. If that does not fix yours, you may have a hardware issue.

I am guessing that with g effects turned on, it simulates a pilot passing out when g effects exceed human tolerance.

If you don't like my answer, which I guess you don't, go to the CTD forum here at Avsim for further assistance.

Thank you then. I can try.