Sign in to follow this  
Guest SJDickson

DreamFleet Baron XP/Lite Versions

Guest n2zhy

Am I correct in understanding that both the Dreamfleet XP and the Lite version Barons are included in the single XP purchase or am I batting with a popsicle stick again?I

Guest SJDickson

My copy of the Baron RXP has two versions of the plane; one with the Sandel SN3308 EHSI and one with the Bendix-King KI525 mechanical HSI. So, my understanding is that the RXP package contains both the XP and the Lite versions.

Not exactly. Both of the RXP versions still have the RXP Garmin GNS 530, and the KI525 is also an RXP gauge (it's part of their upcoming "Flight Line T" line of replacement analog gauges). The "Lite" version has a non-RXP version of the KI525, and it uses the default FS2004 GPS instead of the RXP Garmin.Lewis "Moose" GregoryRichmond, Virginia

Guest JeanLuc_

To further help, and see some of the differences between default SDK based gauges (like any aircraft, and the B58 Lite) and the Reality XP TrueGauge XP offer (like in the B58 RXP version), here is a link with an animation:http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_post...?TID=14454&PN=1Note that the B58 Lite gauges are way nicer in look than the default showcased in the link above!Hope this helps!