Sign in to follow this  
angeli662

Resizing the ATC window @ start up?

Does anyone here knows or if it is even possible to resize and position the ATC window  when it starts?

thanks

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

If you are asking how to change to default size and position of the ATC menu, then you need to edit the parameters in the gauges\missionpanels.cfg file. The ATC menu is the [Window11] entry in the file. You need to edit the window_size and position parameters. The values you need to set are detailed in the SDK documentation: http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv3/LearningCenter/simobjects/panels_and_gauges/panel_configuration_files.html

• Like 1

Or simply resize the window and save the flight as default. Easy as that. The position will be saved too. A LOT of things are saved in flights. ;)

You don't have to save the flight as default but if you want to have the same size and position in ALL your flights, saving as default is the obvious choice. I myself never use the default flight: I save a flight for every plane I have and use that saved flight to launch P3D. This way every plane can have its own default zoom, ATC window size and position, airport, and so on. (And this way I don't have to select planes in the menu etc. either everytime.)

If you are asking how to change to default size and position of the ATC menu, then you need to edit the parameters in the gauges\missionpanels.cfg file. The ATC menu is the [Window11] entry in the file. You need to edit the window_size and position parameters. The values you need to set are detailed in the SDK documentation: http://www.prepar3d.com/SDKv3/LearningCenter/simobjects/panels_and_gauges/panel_configuration_files.html

Thanks,  JacquesBrel,  That was very helpful  now I don't have to drag my ATC window from 8009 pixels way and then resized it too.

Or simply resize the window and save the flight as default. Easy as that. The position will be saved too. A LOT of things are saved in flights. ;)

You don't have to save the flight as default but if you want to have the same size and position in ALL your flights, saving as default is the obvious choice. I myself never use the default flight: I save a flight for every plane I have and use that saved flight to launch P3D. This way every plane can have its own default zoom, ATC window size and position, airport, and so on. (And this way I don't have to select planes in the menu etc. either everytime.)

Thanks to J van E but I use MCE and various planes/sceneries. 

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.