Sign in to follow this  
UKJim

Importing presets from another plane does not include turbulence effects

Not sure if it's just me but when I import presets from another plane it does not include turbulence effects?

Also in order to get a copy of turbulence effects I have to add the camera with the effects first, copy effects and delete the camera. Not a huge issue but useful to have a way to copy just turbulence effects.

One of the fixes in the latest version is to close ChasePlane on ecit of FSX but this does not work for me. Not a big problem tbh.

When copying presets from another plane it doesn't include the shortcuts assigned to them - once again something for the future.

I cannot wait until the community sharing feature is available as I'm pants at making the turbulent effects on the cams lol.

Cheers guys

UKJim