Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tophatter

Lynn and Bill Lyons Tripacer - I need help with ONE thing

Guest thriller

Could someone please tell me how to turn the Collins Nav/Com radios on/off in the VC? I can't find any master radio switch. Thanks!

Guest beana51

Hi ,great plane is it not? Got the same problem.I use it OK,it all works,except!I asked the pretty girl in the right seat with me,she don't know.The freckle faced kid in the back,fooling with that model,he may know,but he ain't telling.Brat!! Try the Bill Lyons site,The Old Hanger,ask him.Those OLE guys will help. Just kidding, A great site and concept. VINPS with Mr. Lyons air planes ya never who's flying with you.:-roll

Guest thriller

Thanks, but when I click on that button it only switches between Comm, Nav1, Nav2, ADF, and Transponder. I can't get the radio to actually turn ON. When I click on the power button on the CD player, it only turns on the CD player. Please help if you can. Thanks!

Guest Tophatter

I don't think you can turn the radio off and on, you just tune the frequency. Nothing in the aircraft.cfg file to suggest being able to power it off and on. You have no power to the radio? Looks like power is always on even when avionics are switched off.Bud