Sign in to follow this  
JDHI

MyTraffic6 Communicator issue

I use a second drive for the P3D files with the exception of MyTraffic.    MT6 is on my "C" drive because the installer prefers it.     P3D and other addons are on a dedicated drive with gigabytes of room.

Prepar3D 3.4.14.18870    (recent update of full program)

addons:    PMDG 777 P3D,   Active Sky Next P3D,   and  MyTraffic Professional 6.0

All worked as advertised until the P3D update to 3.4.14.xxxx .     When I updated the P3D, I downloaded the entire program again along with the SDK files.    All addons work fine except MyTraffic.      I get to the Communicator, when I localize the Traffic and Prepar3Dv3, the simobject installer window opens, but when I click "ADD", a box opens saying   "MyTraffic folder already exists and does not need to be added"..........     No MyTraffic folder is in the P3D scenery library.

This has me stuck.    Where the heck is the folder so I can delete it and get on with the install?

Also, I can't find my P3D simobjects.cfg folder......

Other than all that, I've had a wonderful day and hope you have also

Jim

I solved the issue.      I placed P3D on a special optical drive, but the installer still placed its necessary files in my C drive "user" files.    I had deleted them from both "local" and "roaming", but it never occurred to me to check "all"......   there sits 'simobjects.cfg', deleted the MyTraffic entry and VOILA....

I know, a brain f*rt on my part.

Thank you folks so much for your efforts.

Jim

• Upvote 1