Sign in to follow this  
RaptyrOne

Lastest FSUIPC Traffic Optimiser and Aerosoft EGLL

I have been repeating a flight from LIPX Verona in Italy by New Scenery Studio ( very decent scenery) across to Aerosoft's Mega Heathrow EGLL in the NGX. Mainly to test different settings in the sim and Vector relating to affect on VAS. My theory being that if I can fly the NGX for 2 hours from an addon airport into EGLL without going below 300MB VAS remaining, then I should be ok for pretty much any flight I do in the NGX.

I have noticed however that on landing at EGLL there is now hardly any AI traffic. My P3D slider is on 25% for both airliners and GA. I had only two other aircraft on the entire airport, parked at terminal 5.

On departing LIPX, there were several AI parked and a few departing / arriving. But Heathrow was like a ghost town. On my last flight now, I landed with around 720MB VAS still in the tank, so it cannot be a VAS issue. I suspect that it is related to this new feature of FSUIPC or my settings in the FSUIPC ini file which are the same as was Pete recommends in the notes doc that comes with the latest installer. I will be interested to hear if anyone else runs into a similar situation at Heathrow which is usually teaming with AI at 25%.

My FSUIPC ini settings are:

TrafficLimit=100

AirportPreference=70

GroundPreference=20

NearerPreference=70

I am going to fly this route again, this time changing AirportPreference to 50% as I think this is the line that will be causing airport AI to be culled. Maybe killing 70% of 25% is too much.

Using MyTraffic 6 and AI sliders at 25% as mentioned. Running P3D HF2 Client and the rest of the sim is at v3.4.9.18400 (the version I installed clean).

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor