Sign in to follow this  
ghingres

P3D v3.4 - Error Invalid XGS Path ?

Hi Everyone.

It's a long shot purchasing a product that isn't supported for P3d but it looks so good with iFly 737 !

I've installed the product into the C:\FS2CREW directory (it seems strange on re-install it doesn't know this...)

P3D is installed in C:\P3D.. and iFly 737 is the cockpit builders edition (all SP's loaded etc..) - system is Windows 10 / 64.

After install moved the gauge file... and then wen't to fire it up..  on clicking the standby altitude indicator - I get an error of "Invalid XGS Path" / Please contact FS2Crew.  Error code 0x80070057

Display panel then appears.. but nowt is working in terms of it doing something (or saying something !!).

Any ideas - my guess is the error code indicates it cannot attach to something.. 

Cheers

Gary

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Everyone.

I solved the issue...Root cause of the problem is the version of software that you purchase/download from www.fs2crew.com is OUT-OF-DATE ! So to install in P3D you need to perform the following steps; -

1. Install the purchased version to a directory of your choice :- C:\FS2CREW
    • Note it will create a sub-directory of FS2Crew2010
  2. Download and install the product update (see the forum - I believe it's version 2.3).
  3. Now follow the additional documented support flows
    • Copy the sub-directory FS2Crew2010 into your P3D directory (or use a symbolic link)
    • Copy the gauge file over to the P3D aircraft

And you should find that FS2Crew works from P3D..

Cheers

Gary