Sign in to follow this  
TD93JVSMAKLOVE

Joystick does not work with LINDA

My problem concerns LINDA ... I searched through the various sites, read the manual and I do not get anything. When I program an assignment for my joystick (X52) for P3D through LINDA nothing works ... No error messages, everything is green, but nothing happens when I'm on P3D with my joystick. Please help me !!! :)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My problem concerns LINDA ... I searched through the various sites, read the manual and I do not get anything. When I program an assignment for my joystick (X52) for P3D through LINDA nothing works ... No error messages, everything is green, but nothing happens when I'm on P3D with my joystick. Please help me !!! :)[/size]

Welcome to LINDA and the forum. When you say joystick it may not be a problem with LINDA. This software only allows functions to be assigned to buttons on joystick type devices. It does not work with axis (pitch/roll) - these need to be setup in FSUIPC4 or the flight simulator. Also for LINDA to work with buttons you need a full, paid FSUIPC4 licence.

If you have sorted out the above, I will try to assist further.

Ok, I actually bought the paid version of FSUIPC4, but when installing my MCP COMBO II, I had to download a specific version of FSUIPC4. My questions are: Should I delete Linda + FSUIPC4, and reinstall these two software? And will this cause a problem for my MCP combo? Finally, If I have Linda, do I really need the VRinsight launch software? No SFP 2, VRinsight launch software?

You need the latest version of FSUIPC4 that you paid for. LINDA replaces the MCP Combo II software (do not run it) but you do need to install the drivers for LINDA to communicate with the panel. Also go to MCP Setup and select the correct COM port and panel type before restarting LINDA and the Flt Sim.

Its good ! :) I'm so stupid ! I thought I had the paid version fsuipc, but I confused with the software "Migration tool" !! It is on that when we have the paid version, it works much better ... Thanks again for the explanations, and sorry for the loss of time. ;)

• Upvote 1