Sign in to follow this  
Raoul.D

Heavy Stutter switching from Full to Window mode

Hello dear community!

I recently got a problem with my P3D v3 (worked fine a week ago) coming out of nowhere...

I am starting my sim and everything is normal, getting my usual FPS of 35-40 in the PMDG NGX Cockpit

Then in order to prepare my flight I am switching a few times from full to windowed mode (still on the ground) with no problems what so ever..

Then after take off when I switch to windowed mode from full screen mode the problems are starting, when leaving full screen mode (~40fps) to window mode I am suddenly only getting 1-2 fps in window mode... (Sometimes its even the other way around, switching to window mode with nor problems then when going back to full screen I get 1-2fps ) and its not recovering

It also happens when changing from VC to 2D view (PMDG NGX)

Please has anyone encountered a similar problem and knows a fix? I would really appreciate any advice!

My Nvidia driver is up to date and already unistalled it and reinstalled it as well as switching back to the old driver without success

Again, it all worked fine a week back

My specs:

Intel Core i7 - 4720HQ

Nvidia GTX950M Graphics Card

RAM : 8.00 GB

64 bit operating System

Windows 8.1