Sign in to follow this  
alexzar14

texture resolution on the older (1st gen) VCs.

All these earlier planes like early Pipers etc have a horrible low res texturing which is understood why, back than this was acceptable. I also understand that most people no longer care for these planes and its resolution because these planes are there for almost a decade now and people had enough time with it, most now are enjoying the A2A. I am a late comer however and I believe these planes are still in use despite A2A because some models are interesting (particularly the Arrow, old Seneca, 182Q...), I see videos on youtube with these planes dating to year 2015.

Is there any chance some one could improve the textures to higher resolution? I could pay for it 30 bucks per plane :)

I don't dare to hope for the reality expansion packs but with updated VC texturing and synchro-soft sounds these planes will be like new again.